Friday, April 10, 2009

Giving Thanks.

I have lots of things that I have been thankful for recently. So, I am going to share some of them.
  1. I am thankful that I have a husband that likes to be involved in our children's lives. He coaches, talks to them, takes them to school, goes and has lunch with them, cuddles them, plays with them and loves them so so much. And he is cute and has a great sense of humor.
  2. I am thankful for my inlaws. My mother in law is my biggest supporter. She is the first person to tell me to stop whining and the first person to offer me support when I need it. My father in law is great.. he has done many wonderful things for my family. I love them so so much.
  3. I am thankful for my children, their health, the doctors that take care of them.
  4. I am thankful for my friends - the ones that I know I can depend on. I have several that I know I can call for prayer requests, to talk to, or just hang out with. A couple of them are ladies in the church that are grandmas. They are like surrogate moms to me - and help me lots.
  5. I am thankful for my job. In this terrible economy, many people are looking for work. I am so happy that I found a job that I can still be a mommy, and my bosses understand that my kids are number 1.
  6. I am thankful for the yard that we have at the new house. I love the yard. I love the house. I am in love with the yard and the house.

1 comment:

  1. That sure is alot of things to be thankful for...I can relate to many of them.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete