Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter. Part 3. (The pretty part)

Here you go... after a long, intense several days of blogging about many, many egg hunts, the visit from the easter bunny, thugdom, and enduring lots of angry drama that was NOT blogged about (but Facebooked/emailed), I give you my clean, sweet children. In all their glory. In their sunday best. Sweet and fresh. After morning baths. I can almost smell the ivory soap... aahhh.



Pissy look. I miss that sweet baby that let me take lots of pictures. Not this cranky-13 year old- don't want out of bed - face.
Someone, please. bring my good kid back!

This one looks like his daddy. Who is very yummy, I might add.



My sweet girl.




They love each other.


Thank God Easter is over.
Now, I can talk about something else.






1 comment:

  1. All of your kids are adorable and they look so nice in their sunday best! Love that last pic...do you think they'll always love each other that much? lol.

    ReplyDelete