Interesting news - Tripp has been having some high school "girls" come over to his school in the mornings to work with his class. These girls color with the little kids, do projects, and just really play with them. Have I told you all that Tripp already tells that he loves "boobies" and "bras?"
I HAD A PICTURE OF TRIPP HERE IN A BRA. HE TOLD ME NO. I HAD TO REMOVE IT. THANK YOU.
Like, he loves women. Just like his daddy, I guess. In fact, he did not want to go to school yesterday until I told him that the girls were there. Then he decided to go.. and he told me that his friend Braden "blinks" at the girls. I am willing to bet that he "blinks" at them, too.
Emma has ballet recital coming up. Next week is crunch week. I will turn into super pageant mom. I will be angry when my fourth child Mallie blinks her mascara off, when Emma's lip liner doesn't look just right, and when the pomade is slicking the fake buns back smooth enough. I can't wait.
I miss this time of year!!!
ReplyDeleteOh boy...I'd have loved to see that pic of Tripp!
ReplyDeleteBoys!!! LOL.