Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Interview with the kids.

I just stole this from this super hilarious blog... I am interested to see what my kids say.

I will do Eli on his own.



Emma is six. Tripp is four.



Here goes.





What is something mom always says to you?

Emma: "Go Brush Your Teeth"



What makes mom happy?

Emma: Cleaning your room.

Tripp: Brushing your teeth



What makes mom sad?

Emma: When your mess up the house and she has to clean it again.
Tripp: Spanking kids.




How does your mom make you laugh?

Emma: When you tell her a joke.
Tripp: Saying funny stuff like "head ball"




What was your mom like as a child?

Emma: a good little girl.
Tripp: being nice to her little brother uncle chris.




How old is your mom?

Emma: 34

Tripp: shruggs shoulders.... 15... 17... 14?



How tall is your mom?

Emma: 25 inches

Tripp: 52



What is her favorite thing to do?

Emma: playing with her kids

Tripp: cuddling her kids


What does your mom do when you're not around?

Emma: clean the house.
Tripp: come in and sit in time out.




If your mom is on TV for something, what will it be for?

Emma: you would talk about stuff and like say what the weather is.
Tripp: seeing your kids and talking to them.




What is your mom really good at?

Emma: type

Tripp: cuddling



What is your mom not very good at?

Emma: "whoa, that is a good one!" washing a dog.
Tripp: not cleaning rooms




What is your mom's favorite food?

Emma: I got to go with Salad.

Tripp: tootie.



What makes you proud of your mom?

Emma: when she is a good mom and she does her best.

Tripp: loving her.



If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Emma: Betty Boop

Tripp: George Lopez. no, boobidie boob.



What do you and your mom do together?

Emma: we go shopping together.
Tripp:Cuddle




How are you and your mom the same?

Emma: our eyes - they are both brown

Tripp: I dont know.



How are you and your mom different?

Emma: um, our hair

Tripp: I don't know.





How do you know your mom loves you?

Emma: help me with my homework.

Tripp: Cause God told me.



Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Emma: Walmart
Tripp: Chuckie Cheese




What does your mom do for a job?

Emma: at the church.

Tripp: uh, she does everything so she can get alot of money.

1 comment:

  1. Awww. I love that spanking kids makes you sad and Chuckie Cheese is your favorite place. (It's not really, is it?) They were all cute! Thanks for the link!

    I hope you have an awesome 2010!

    ReplyDelete