Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finishin' Up the Semester...

OK. One last story about the semester... no more complain' cause Iamthisclose to being done.



Just so you know what I am doing AT ALL TIMES - here is a rundown of what is left.




  • Today 4 p.m. - Final on Parental Involvement in Education (you'd think I would have this down, right? Not with a 26 year old CHILDLESS teacher) I don't think I have blogged about her yet. I will double check, wait on my final grade, and then let you have all the info on that one.

  • Christmas shopping for the kiddies who don't get a Christmas... this is a yearly tradition - 6 p.m. Tonight. Me. Dave. Some other guys. Their wives and girlfriends. The guy at Big Lots in the Camo pants.

  • Tomorrow - 30 Day Lesson Plan for Physical Ed. Class. Yeah, right.

  • Study for the final on Tuesday - THE BIG FINAL in Geology. Right this instant, I have a 77. Do I love it? Heck, yeah! I am thrilled. But it won't be a 77 in about, oh, 2 hours or so. I just bombed a couple of tests in that class today. It is OK, though, cause a C is a C whether it is 79 or 71. I willl take either.

No comments:

Post a Comment