Monday, July 6, 2009

Blooming where you are planted.

Sometimes in life, there are detours.

I may be zooming along just fine, then BAM! Something changes, throws me off track, and I get thrown into a situation that I don't know how to handle.

Then, I spend my time playing the coulda, woulda, shoulda game.

What could I have done to make things different?

What would have made the difference in my outcome?

Should I continue on?

I know that I shouldn't question. I am not in control. I am not the boss.

What to do?
Well, I am trying to get into my head that this time, since I am not totally happy with a situation that I am in that I am going to make best of the situation.

There is always a life lesson to be learned, right?
Right now my life lesson seems to be saying there are some MEAN people in the world.
So, I am going to keep on looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment