Sunday, October 3, 2010

Always so much to do.

We slept till 10:30 this morning.

Emma came downstairs and kept reminding us about church. Are we going to church? Where are we going to church at? I chose to opt out. I kept thinking more about the people, the dramatics, the code of dress... well, I think I need a break from the people.

Just not the message.

Then I wondered if God was going to judge me for a Sunday morning at home. He knows what is going on in our lives. I probably had much nicer, more Christian thoughts being here than in the building. I think of all the people in the world that are not offered "timed" church services. Are they all doomed? What is up with the specific time "in and out" of the building? What about the set, specific days? Dress? Type of Bible? Are we too specific?

So, anyways, today I am going to go grocery shopping, come home, do some housework, and get some homework done - hopefully. Two kids are in bed, sick, two are on the couch watching "Cars" and Emma and I are off for a girl date.

No comments:

Post a Comment