Monday, October 5, 2009

I am still here ---- sort of.

What a busy week. We had Emma's birthday (my girl is six!) and then lots of school work, the store opened, and it was just C.R.A.Z.Y.


I was so busy last week I did not have time to write Emma's birth story. I know that all of my kids are going to get a kick outta reading this junk one day, right? :)


Eli got a headache on Friday night. His throat was sore on Saturday. He was really coughing on Sunday. Today, we are off to the doctor.

Dave is sick. Like, he looks like death.

Then, last night, Tripp told me, "I'm burnin."

Temp was (only)100. (Both Tripp and Emma run 105-106 temps when they get sick. So, 103's don't cause me lots of panic)

Looking like another interesting week is in the forecast. Geology test tomorrow, paper due Wednesday, another due Wednesday, paper due Friday.

Next week is spring break.


Here is Tripp riding Emma's caterpillar stuffed animal. This thing is huge. Anyways, he rides it thru the house all the time, galloping like a horse. Saturday night, he was wearing this mask. This makes me laugh.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you guys are sick. I hope everyone recovers soon!

    That pic is too cute!

    ReplyDelete