Yesterday, I went to Nashville with my super sweet kind husband. After a mixed up 9 a.m. advising appointment, I realized that I had a little time on my hands. So, being the multitasker that I am, I wanted to utilize my day off to my advantage.... and Dave was kind enough to go outta the way and take me here so I could pray and think for just a few minutes.
The Women's Center
Abortion Mill
40 Days for Life is a wonderful campaign that is held in the spring and in the fall. It is going on right now - through the first of November. Volunteers gather at abortion mills accross the US and pray to end abortion, pray for the people inside contemplating whether to follow thru, pray for the workers to not work there anymore. This is the first time that Nashville has participated. And this is the first time I had ever been to a clinic.
I know that the statistics on abortion are high - I have several friends that have had them, so I have been directly affected by them and in other ways.
The most important thing that I do know is that if people don't go here, you end up with this:
My newborn Emma - just a few hours old.
No comments:
Post a Comment