Friday, March 13, 2009

She's into choreography, too.



Emma has her notebook in front of her... she has written down all her "dance steps."


This was last night - and she was going from room to room making her brothers and I watch her performance. She would yell,"Five, Six, Seven, Eight. Step right, step left, shuffle step, turn and turn."

And she would always throw the book down in front of her before she did it.

So, she moves into the livingroom where Tripp is watching tv. Spongebob, I think.
And she says,"Tripp, watch this." She throws down the book, and starts again.
Tripp is not amused.

He chucks the remote at her. And hits her.
She picks up the book and runs to Eli. And then, she starts over.

I guess three year olds don't appreciate good choreography.

3 comments:

  1. lol at throwing the remote at her. Its not funny but it is. boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haa haa! She will have to show it to us Easter!

    ReplyDelete