Thursday, May 10, 2012
End Of The Year.
Well, I guess I completely missed the month of April. Between TCAP tests, school, stress and other things, I chose not to blog. But today, well I decided that I was ready and I had time and all of that stuff.
I was home today because Tripp has the flu. Yes, you read me right. He has the Type A Flu. In May. Who gets the flu in May? Lots of people apparently. We are several months behind on the outbreak. Now it will spread through my house.
We only have eight days of school left. We are all trying to finish grades, reports, files... there are so many things that a teacher does to close out the year. People, appreciate the teachers. I had no idea.
Prom is this weekend. Eli picked up his tux today and I got a preview. He sure is handsome. I can't wait to see him and his "friend" dressed up. She is a pretty girl and they are a pretty couple. I can't believe my baby is old enough to go to the prom. It makes me sick.
Eli brought home his schedule for next year. Along with college classes, he is taking Honors Chemistry II, Calculus, Honors English 11, and Anatomy and Physiology. And playing football and soccer. How is that for a full load?
I am hoping to get back in the swing of this blogging thing. I know I am going to be sad when I look back and have no stories to help my old brain remember. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment