Monday, January 23, 2012

Snow... Um, no.

How I wish we could have a few snow days. As of right now, we still have eleven in the bank. The way it looks, they are going to go to waste. I was patiently waiting for time off. But instead, I am getting spring in the winter. My Easter flowers are up!


We are all so busy, busy. Basketball season has started. Both Tripp and Emma are playing, with practice two nights a week and games on Saturday. Eli is in soccer season, with games starting on March 3rd.


I am in a rush to get my school babies to learn. I have learned that repetition is the key. I made a "What We Have Learned" board and we constantly review during transition times. I am happy to say we have now got Nouns, Verbs, Helping Verbs and Adjectives down! Next, I am going to tackle Foldables. I did a workshop on them with this lady, they are pretty neat.


Speaking of school, I filled out my FASFA a while ago. I have decided that I am ready for graduate school. I am going to get my masters in Special Education. I will probably start in the fall. I would like to have the summer off, since I worked last summer and then went straight to decorating a classroom.

So, I guess that is my weekly update.

No comments:

Post a Comment