Tripp is having leg/foot aches. He got up about thirty minutes ago, crying. Since he is kid number three, I know these are growing pains. I gave him some Tylenol. But now, momma can't sleep. Thoughts are racing.
I am going to have a yard sale this weekend. I am not really looking forward to it. I have bunches of clothes to get out of the house. But I am not liking the work involved. Also, my house is a mess in general. I did not do any housework this weekend. So it is a disaster. I was going to clean today while the kiddies were in school but I got a call right before seven a.m. to sub for sixth grade. I went for the extra money. So I am going to clean soon. And price some clothes and junk to get it out of here.
I have saw a few spiders lurking around. I just saw a bug in the bathroom. Now I am thinking about having the house sprayed. I will call someone in the morning. The poor bug probably just came in when we left the door open. Now it has to die. :) That sounds kinda morbid.
So, I am going to graduate school. I need to go to Tech and turn my application in. I think I might start in the fall. I am still trying to figure it out. MY head says wait till spring. Take a break. But that will waste six months time. Yuck. Not a big deal, I think that a Masters program will not be as back breaking as undergraduate. I will not have to name any rocks. But I wonder if I will have to take Statistics. I heard that sucks.
My exercise is going good. I walked six miles with Eli on Saturday night. It was fun. I skipped Sunday and Monday. Tomorrow, it is back at it. I do about three miles per day. Because I get crazy with the scales, I don't weigh. But my clothes are becoming more loose. And I feel great.
We have two more days of school. I am excited. But I will be working on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
In less than six weeks, we will be at the beach. I can't wait.
Tripp is turning six in a couple of weeks. :-?
No comments:
Post a Comment