Well, I can't tell you how many times I have tried to write a blog post.. I always have so many thoughts in my head. But, yet again... You know how it goes. It doesn't.
Today? Well, let's see... Dave has gone to the UT game in Knoxville. So it is just me and the five kids hangin' out, cleaning house, doing some homework. I wish I had a more exciting life, but I would surely die.
On Monday, for Labor Day, Dave and I snuck out of the house and went furniture shopping. You woulda thought I was in Heaven! We held hands, I pretended that I didn't have three teenagers and two Early Childhooders at home. I found a really cool sectional at Ashley. Here is a picture.

Then I found this super cool ottoman that matches. It is the same color as the sectional.

Did I tell you all how hard five kids are on a couch? They are tough.
Anyways, that was my Monday. Tuesday was a long day at school. Wednesday was followed by Tripp producing the Great Spaghetti Dilemma of 2010. (Nothing like dripping, stinky, stomach juiced noodles hanging from everything...) Oh, It was then and there I found out how much Dave actually loves me. He cleaned the noodles outta the van.
He is a gift from God.
After that, Emma started running a fever. That lasted from 2 a.m. on Wednesday till late Friday evening. So, here I am on Saturday, chillin' with my kiddos. Well, they want to go somewhere/do something. Except - I have the little problem of having six classes to keep up with.
So I am off to study.
Like the sofa. . .someday. . .
ReplyDeleteSorry your kiddos have been sick. Nice to catch up with you here :) Good luck with your school work. . .is the count-down on yet?