Have you ever felt as though something was supposed to happen or that you were supposed to be somewhere at a certain time?
Have you ever been "called" to do something?
We have an opportunity that I feel is a blessing. Not necessarily a blessing maybe, because the circumstances were not that great to begin with - maybe the right term is that we are in a position to make a difference.
Last week, I had a serious conversation with God. I think I am still talking to Him about this particular thing. Anyways, I went for a walk on a sunny day. I thought about life as I walked around in the blowing breeze, the warm air, the sun... and I told Him, "Here I am. Do with me what You will."
I think of a song we sing in church, "Here am I, send me." This is what I want. This is what I need. But I want to make sure that my needs and wants are His needs and wants.
I have to pray harder. And completely rely on God.
"Here I am, use me". . .what brave, brave words to speak. Love you!
ReplyDelete