Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Gettin' over the Super Bowl...

First, let me say that I am over the Super Bowl.
I love L.O.V.E. Peyton in an unnatural way. That is no secret.
But, come on, people. give me a break.

Anytime that the Colts beat up on anyone else (and it has happened alot) I have never, ever, ever made phone calls, posted ha-ha messages on facebook, texted, or did anything obnoxious. While I am always joyous when Peyton wins, I am never a heckling kind of fan (unless I am at a Titans/Colts game and Dave is with me and we have some kind of bet going on. Then, I heckle Dave. But that doesn't count).

I will say that in the past two days, I have been annoyed by those I love, but are not fans of Peyton or the Colts.

These people began texting me, calling me and posting little messages to me via email and facebook BEFORE the game was even over. In usual circumstances, I would not even be thinking about this by now. My attention span is just that short.

I have heard more comments about the Super Bowl and the Colts loss than
  • Haiti
  • World Hunger
  • Unemployment
  • Michael Jackson

Ok, well not really the last one. But really, the top three are for sure.

So, let's talk about something else, shall we?

2 comments:

  1. Your life continues to amaze me. Or maybe it's just the life of small-town that I'm still not accustomed to yet. REALLY?!?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it is the people I surround myself with... or maybe it is just crazy sports fans. :)

    Glad to be amusing!

    ReplyDelete