Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Friday and Eli's Home!

Is that exclamation point a good one or a bad one?


It could be interpreted as this:
Eli's Home! :)
or
Eli's Home! :(

Just kidding, Eli. You get the happy face. We missed you so much. You are a joy (most of the time).

My vacation starts today at 3 p.m. I will go home, clean house until about 5 p.m. I need to go to the grocery store. Then, I am off with some girlfriends for a get-together. It is a dad's night with the kids. I am hoping to spend some time talking, laughing and just hanging out. With no thoughts of school, dirty laundry or misspellings on the church bulletin. (Some people were just plain nitpicky this week, I tell ya :)) Nothing like an 8:02 a.m. phone call that informs you that your bulletin did not match up with the previous night's announcements at church.

My thoughts for next week are this: I hope to spend some time playing with the kids, at the pool, taking naps, jumping on the trampoline and being a mommy.

We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment